Sunday, January 7, 2018

Jaded Blossom Challenge ~ Hearts !

Hi Everyone !!

Happy New Year !! Time for a New Jaded Blossom Challenge !

Its all about Hearts this month !

I made 30 of these for my daughters class for Valentines Day !

I used the Jaded Blossom 

Heart Dies 1
Heart Dies 2
Label Shape Dies
Pugs & Kisses (sentiment)



I got these CUTE pencils at Michaels ! 
They had a 24 packs on clearance for $ 1.20 ! 

What a deal ! So each kid is getting a pencil plus a colored pencil both with toppers ♥


Thanks so much for stopping by !!!


4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so cute Michelle! The kids are going to love them!

Beckie Williams said...

What a cute gift for the kids to give out!! Super cute!!

antdoda said...

I love these I saw them on sale and could kick myself for not buying them!!

Migdalia said...

So super cute!! Fun idea!