Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Party Today !!

My daughter Lily has been so excited for today !
They get to have a party and Easter egg hunt at school.

The other day I showed you the Easter Smore treats she's going to pass out.
If you missed them you can see them HERE
Today I want to show you the Easter Bunny boxes I made for their juice boxes !

I used Peachy Keen XL Critter faces, a grass border punch, the feet are from the Silhouette store and the ears are made from 2 SU punches.


The box I made up by just measuring the juice box
When they are done with the juice they can use the box as a candy or pencil holder


Of course a bunny wouldn't be complete without a bushy tail...lol

Dont forget tonight is the last night to enter the 2000 follower giveaway~

15 comments:

Houses Built of Cards said...

These are SOOOO cute! LOVE the little bushy tail - and those big feet!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Ahh those are so CUTE. I love this idea. Might have to do this for my kiddo's b-day parties. Maybe not with the bunny though, lol

Hugs,
Kate

CRAZY4 CHRIST said...

These are so cute!! your daughter is one blessed little girl!!
Kristan

lindagk23 said...

These are so adorable! I love those cute little faces! Love this idea! Thanks for sharing!
lindagk23ataoldotcom

missstamper said...

Oh my! Those are super cute!

Rosie said...

OMG! these are sooo cute


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

These are too cute! What an awesome creative idea.
Ashley

Rhonda Miller said...

These are so stinkin' cute. TFS.

Annie's Paper Boutique said...

Haha! These are too cute, Michelle!

ScrappyRae10 said...

LOL super cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Katie O'Mary said...

These turned out so cute. The kids really loved them :)

L.B. said...

Awwwwww!!!! S sweet

Jesse Chang said...

What did you use to make the boxes?

Willinda Evans said...

I think this is so adorable and would like to try it. But will someone please tell me what SU punches are.
Thank you
willinda.evans@gmail.com